Professional Post Fire Cleaning done right
Look closely at the before photo and you can see specks of ash and soot on these window blinds. This home suffered smoke and soot damage after a tablet charging on a table caught fire. The homeowner fortunately caught it and was able to extinguish the fire before anyone was hurt and before too many pieces of furniture burned. The fire smoldered long enough though to char the table the tablet was charging on, the carpet below and both an end chair and sofa in close proximity. The smoke and soot traveled throughout the home onto every surface so our specialty cleaning team did a complete and methodical cleaning from the ceilings to the floor. The after photo shows our technician Aaron during the finishing process. We love our team members because we are eager to help whenever the need arises!